Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 25, 2008

Due Date

I had my first doctor's appointment today, and our official due date is April 9, 2009! (I don't know what makes the doctor's math more official than mine, but...)

I was disappointed that they hadn't scheduled the ultrasound with today's appointment. Don't even get me started with how horribly doctors, insurance companies, etc. handle a pregnancy that doesn't make it to term. I'll have to rant about that later.

So, I have our first ultrasound on Friday morning to confirm that there is a heartbeat. Then, in another four weeks, we'll have another where we should be able to hear it!

Thanks for all your prayers and support...

7 comments:

Matt and Cristin said...

How exciting for you guys! We are thrilled for you and can't wait for our precious little ones to play together! :)
ps. love one of the labels ... "whining". You are funny.

Martin said...

I'm so excited I can barely sit still here in CO. This is our time babe. I am so excited to be the father of our child.I LOVE YOU....M

Martin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Martin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Josh and Laurie said...

Congratulation, Betsy. Your angel and you will be in my prayers. Can't wait to meet 'it' over the blog!

Happily Ever After said...

YIPPEE!!! Congatulations guys, this is indeed your time!

Anonymous said...

An Aries!!! I LOVE this kid already! Awesome.