Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

One Month and Counting!

Yesterday was 1 month before our due date. It's so hard to believe that she'll be here in just a few weeks.

We took a couple more belly shots tonight just to satisfy the relatives. :)

I really am just all baby, for which I am so very grateful. I think I've gained 15 pounds so far... which really isn't much. I've always joked that I'm the tall white giant around all the small brown elves who are my friends. I guess this is one positive to being so tall...

I'm feeling great. Don't take that to mean that I am not ready to get this girl OUT! I've lost the ability to do a lot of stuff that I took for granted before, but I am so blessed to have a flexible schedule and be able to lie down whenever I want. I'm not terribly uncomfortable, but I'm not ever really comfortable, either.

Life is good!

4 comments:

Deann said...

I am so excited for you both!!! And I cannot wait until someone posts that she is here. Especially for those of us not living in AZ.

Question: what if someone in CO wanted to send a baby gift...where do we send it? :)

Happily Ever After said...

SO EXCITING!!

Unknown said...

Hey Betsy... It is Pam from Tulsa, and Destiny...I would love to get your email and address?? I am so excited for this baby girsl arrival...She is going to be beautiful just like her mommy and daddy...Love you and it has been fun to see your journey thorugh pregnancy...15 lbs only..You lucky dog...Next time you are up this way we have to get together..Love you Pam and family....

Unknown said...

Pam, are you on Facebook? I don't just want to post my info here on the web...