Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Ephesians 3:16,17,19

“You are mistaken to think the absence of trials will bring happiness.
You gain insight into My ways and purposes by careful study of My Word.
I show you the way of skillful and Godly wisdom.
It is not wisdom to wish for a magical cure for the sufferings in life.
Rather, pray for strength and reinforcement in your inner person
by the mighty power of my Holy Spirit.

Become rooted in love, founded securely on love, and suffering will not threaten you so.
Come to know and experience for yourself the rich goodness of My love,
which surpasses every false peace that the world offers.
Then you will be filled with My fullness-wholly filled and flooded with Me
and the sting of suffering will be removed.”

4 comments:

Martin said...

:)

metromom said...

Wow...that was so enriching. I'm not kidding. Really, really good.
Thanks for posting!

ME

AmyM said...

AWESOME verses. Thank you (so much) for posting these.

Love you!

Deann said...

Thank you for that. Even though my struggles are totally different than yours, I still have them. That is a good reminder and provided good comfort!